We work with many different suppliers of goods, meaning different products may have varying delivery options.
For bathroom products our standard delivery cost for smaller deliveries (usually by post) is £4.99 and for medium to larger deliveries (usually by courier) is £15, however this may vary depending on which part of the country you live in. Once we have received payment you will be contacted to arrange a suitable delivery time.
For more details on bathroom delivery and for delivery details for all other items please see our delivery section.
Where a product is not in stock or is on an extended delivery period we will send an email to advise on an anticipated delivery date, or specify the expected delivery date on the confirmation email.
If, in the highly unlikely circumstance, an item that was listed as available on our site is not, one of our specialist team will contact you (by phone if a number is provided) to discuss what options we can offer you instead; such as delayed delivery, an alternative product or a full refund.
Please open all deliveries as soon as they arrive. Please do not install any product if it is damaged, as once it’s installed we cannot rectify any problems.
For more specific information on our delivery section please click on the link.
When contacting us regarding a possible return or a faulty item, please email us at email@example.com with the following details:
Refunds will be made within 30 days of the notification email
A strict no returns policy applies to all special orders
For more specific information on our returns policy please click the link.
Payment can be made using all major credit and debit cards via our secure website.
If you would prefer not to pay online you can send a cheque or postal order made payable to Save Water Save Money Ltd to:
Save Water Save Money Ltd
If you are paying by cheque or postal order please go through checkout as normal but instead of putting in your credit card details, click on ‘Pay by post using a cheque or Postal Order’ this will create a sheet for you to print out and post with your payment.
You can also purchase items over the phone. Call us on 0345 371 0728 and one of our water saving specialists will be happy to answer any questions, place your order and take payment.
If you are a Limited Company we can send you a Pro Forma invoice. Please send an email FAO our Accounts Department to firstname.lastname@example.org. with your requirements alternatively you can call 0345 371 0728 during normal working hours (Mon-Fri 9-5pm)
We may make adjustments to the price on our website, but once an order is made and payment received we will honor that price; other than where an error results in incorrect pricing.
If your item is not in stock, we will attempt to back order the item for you. You will always be emailed to explain the situation and given the option to cancel your order should you rather not wait.
All prices shown are inclusive of VAT and are displayed as a 'total cost to you', with no further taxes or surcharges other than the relevant post and packaging or delivery amount. This will be clearly displayed before you check out.
If you would like a breakdown of your VAT costs you can view this information on our basket page by clicking on the orange button marked ‘View VAT Details’.
Shopping with Save Water Save Money Ltd is secure. Our payments section is SSL encrypted. We use payment specialists SagePay, who have a first-class reputation for security. You can read more about the security of our online shopping cart here: http://www.sagepay.com/secure_shopping.
SaveWaterSaveMoney was founded with caring for the environment at the core of its principles. We have a stringent environmental policy which you can read in full here.
Save Water Save Money Ltd does not disclose customer’ information to third parties other than the Water Company featured or referenced on the order page or order confirmation email. We may collect information to enable us to inform you from time to time, by e-mail or post, of new products and services available from Save Water Save Money Ltd. All information is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act of 1998.
Save Water Save Money Ltd. aims to provide a service to clients and customers that meets or exceeds their expectations. The Company will comply with the requirements of the ISO9001 Standard and all other applicable legislation and other requirements and will operate a Quality Management System to ensure that these needs are met. The setting of objectives and monitoring of progress against the objectives is an integral part of the Quality Management System. The Company is committed to continually improving the effectiveness of its Quality Management System and will commit appropriate financial and other resources and use all sources of feedback to help it improve the system.
The Quality Policy is implemented by the operation of a Quality Management System and appropriate trained resources are allocated to operate the system. The policy and objectives are communicated to the workforce by the senior management team and are reviewed annually.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately and we will remedy this as swiftly as our business processes allow.
Save Water Save Money Ltd grants you access to make personal use of its websites, but not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with our written consent. This access permission does not include any resale or commercial use of this website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, images or prices; any derivative use of this website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
Save Water Save Money has a phone number for customer service queries, enquiries relating to ‘free packs’ or corporate enquiries, this line is staffed from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding UK public holidays. Please call 0345 371 0728 to speak to our team. Calls costs are the same as calling a normal landline. Call costs from mobile phones may vary depending on your service provider.
The terms listed below relate to manufacturers warranties offered with many of our bathroom products, please note these are manufacturers’ terms & conditions. All such warranties and guarantees are between supplier and consumer.
The guarantees apply to products purchased for domestic purposes only.
The guarantee is for the original purchaser of the product and is not transferable, proof of purchase must be shown for any claim under the guarantee. The guarantee does not cover any product that has been modified, altered or transformed in any way.
The guarantee applies to an original installation in accordance with fitting instructions and does not cover products that have been moved from their original installation position for any reason.
The guarantee applies only to manufacturing or material defects and does not apply to: normal wear and tear, accidental damage, inappropriate use (including inappropriate cleaning) or other events outside the manufacturer’s control.
The guarantee applies only if products have been maintained according to recommendations. The guarantee applies only to the product itself and any liability is limited to the cost of the product.
If a product is found to be of faulty manufacture, we reserve the right to either refund the purchase price, replace or repair the product and excludes any claim for consequential loss or damage.
The guarantee is only valid for products purchased and installed in the U.K.
For all wood-based products and furniture we recommend that appropriate ventilation (such as an extractor fan) is fitted within the room in which the product is situated. The ventilation must be proved to be in full working order and fit for purpose in order for any possible claim to be considered.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure the quality of products will allow them to last without renewal for at least the three year period over which our financial and water savings are calculated, we do not offer an unlimited three year guarantee on our products.
Guarantees are only valid for products purchased and installed in the U.K.
The Water Company referred to in these terms relates to the Water Company fulfilling your order.
Free water saving products from your Water Company are limited to supply customers only in their place of residence. Orders are limited to one of each product per household unless otherwise specified, and are subject to availability. Items available may vary from time to time and may differ to those advertised.
Each customer is responsible for ensuring the complimentary products are suitable for fitting to the plumbing appliance, and are installed correctly in accordance with the manufacturer’ instructions. Subject to these limitations the free offers are not dependent on any other purchase or service from your Water Company.
If the product received is either damaged or defective, the Water Company shall have no liability and recommends that the manufacturer be contacted in these circumstances. The Water Company will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. The Water Company is not liable for any delays in the delivery of free water-saving products outside of its control.
Any water saved by any of the products in this offer is subject to variation, dependent on its correct installation and use, and is not guaranteed. The Water Company will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem notified to the Water Company under this condition and the Water Company shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation.
Your consumer rights are unaffected and the Water Company does not exclude or limit its liability for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Save Water Save Money manages the order taking, processing and distribution of water saving products on behalf of certain Water Companies. For further information please call 0345 371 0728 or email email@example.com
By accepting any product as part of a water saving kit you accept in full these terms and conditions.
Save Water Save Money Ltd does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell products for purchase by adults and sell children's products to be purchased by adults. If you are under 18, you may use our websites only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Save Water Save Money Ltd sells product lines on its websites that are produced, provided, packaged and dispatched by affiliated companies and other businesses. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating these products other than in the ways indicated on this website and we do not warrant or endorse the offerings of any of these businesses or individuals.
Save Water Save Money Ltd acts as an agent for its suppliers and as such does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product performance and reliability or service of any of these and any other third-parties. We will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control.
As an agent we will not be held liable for any warranties or manufacturers guarantees offered by our suppliers whether mentioned on our websites or not. All such warranties and guarantees are between the supplier and consumer.
For all wood-based bathroom products and furniture we recommend that appropriate ventilation (such as an extractor fan) is fitted within the room in which the product is situated. The ventilation must be proved to be in full working order and fit for purpose in order for any possible claim to be considered.
If you have any questions about Save Water Save Money Ltd please contact us BEFORE making a purchase at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to our websites, policies, and these conditions of use & sale at any time.
These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Save Water Save Money is a Private Limited Company (company no. 6106360). Save Water Save Money Ltd, 2 Midcroft, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 8ES
Competition details form part of these standard terms and conditions.
1. Competitions are open to all residents of the UK aged 18 or over except employees (and their families) of Save Water Save Money Ltd, its agents and anyone else associated with this competition.
2. All information below forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
3. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The value, nature and number of the prize(s) will vary according to the competition, and will be stipulated clearly on the entry form prior to submission. Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions. The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition. In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
5. Installation of the product is not included in any prize. All responsibility and corresponding liability for fitting remains with the winner(s). It is the responsibility of the winner(s) to ensure the product is suitable for their home. For the avoidance of doubt, Save Water Save Money Ltd. will not accept any liability for any damage caused in the fitting or subsequent use of this product.
6. The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
7. The closing date will be specified on the entry form for each competition. Entries received after the respective deadline will not be accepted.
8. Winners will be drawn at random from a compiled list of correct entries.
9. Entrants must complete all sections of the form to be entered. Only the winners' initials, surname and county or area will be made public following the draw. Failure to complete all sections will result in disqualification.
10. You are responsible for informing Save Water Save Money Ltd of any changes to the information entered, in particular of any change of contact details at any time before the closing date.
11. A maximum of 1 entry per household will be permitted. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries.
12. The winner will be notified within one week of the closing date of the respective competition. Save Water Save Money Ltd will attempt to contact the winner, either by email or telephone. If no response is received within one week of first contact, the prize will be awarded to another randomly selected entrant with correct answer. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity.
13. Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of Save Water Save Money Ltd and accordingly Save Water Save Money Ltd may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the terms of the competition. Each entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to Save Water Save Money Ltd as a result thereof.
14. English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
15. The Promoter is: Save Water Save Money Ltd, 2 Midcroft, Ruislip, Middlesex HA4 8ES.
Last updated - April 2019