The perfect way to bath or shower and only use the water you need
Good news! It is possible to enjoy a bath and still be water efficient. Whether your preference is to take or regular long soak, or to shower with occasional bath, the trick is to buy the bath which matches your habits and to only use the water you need (which will also save on your utility bills) Whichever way you prefer to wash, we have some incredibly stylish baths and accessories to choose from. We offer straight baths with side panels , shower top baths, freestanding baths, double ended baths, corner baths, luxury roll top baths you name it. We offer warranties on all of our products and only deal with the finest brands. We’ve even got some fun accessories for kids, too. Take a look at our range.
Where possible, we provide water usage and water saving design information on our baths. Our aim is to enable you to make the best value for money choice, whatever you budget.
Have a think about what new bath you’d prefer...
• Straight baths - so the bath is fitted into your bathroom with side panels or tiling to hide the pipework
• Traditional bath - which are the freestanding types of bath you can put in the middle of the room
• Single ended bath - which have the taps and waste hole at one end so you can lay at the other
• Double ended bath - designed to accommodate bathers who prefer to face in different directions. . These baths usually have identical sloped ends and the tap holes in the middle
• Roll top baths - which are freestanding baths with edges that are curved round at the top
• Shower top baths - which house the shower and bath in one making it a great, space saving solution for smaller bathrooms
• Corner baths - which are curved to fit snugly into the corner of a bathroom, making this another solid space saving option